So Akiko could see Hiro and I took some pictures of the baby. He is so cute and small. He is doing well he has a little trouble with his blood sugar and they are trying to get that worked out. while me and casey where in there the nurse changed his diaper and he tinkled on the blanket and she had to move the blanket. He did open his eye's and Akiko said when she went in he had his eye's opened. Akiko had the nurse look on the computer about his heart condition. I can't remember what they called it but he should not have to have surgery for it that's GREAT.




And here is a funny picture of Hiro with a mow hawk
I couldn't help but do this. And Akiko is doing awesome
we are so blessed to have her doing so well. I can't believe
how well and how soon she has recovered. The lord really
works in mysterious ways.



No comments:
Post a Comment