Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tyki's Head Stone


Today I stopped in at the Malad cementary
to see if Tyki's head stone was there and
here it is !!!

The teddy bears were pretty happy too!


They wanted to have their picture taken too
but were not sure where they wanted to sit
.

So I planted some flower and they thought

that was cool so that's where they sat for a picture.

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

I'm so glad that they got it done. It looks good.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It is beautiful... Just seeing it brings back a rush of tears and emotions. I love you Tyki and I miss you. Mom, Thanks for sharing the pics... the flowers look great, that was so thoughtful for you, you'll take good care of it.

Al said...

It looks so nice. We love the picture of Christ holding the baby. Thanks for sharing pictures so we could see it!